Website The Farmhouse
We run a thriving hotel business out of a privately owned manor house in the French Alps. We are looking for an adaptable and hardworking individual who is willing to take on the role as In Resort Driver & General Assistant. You will be part of a dynamic team for the coming winter season 2023/2024 who are all striving to deliver a memorable experience for each guest.
We have 11 beautiful bedrooms that sleep 24 – 30 guests and are situated in the heart of Morzine in the Haute Savoie region of France. Many of our guests return year after year to experience skiing in the Portes du Soleil, which is one of the world’s largest international ski areas with over 650 kilometers of piste.
You must have an EU passport or Carte de Séjour to apply for this position and be over 21 years old for insurance purposes.
RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES
– Morning and evening shuttles to and from the slopes.
– Responsible for the upkeep of our 9-seater minibuses.
– Snow clearing along our paths and the car park.
– Help with washing up, changeovers and odd jobs around The Farmhouse.
– Be well presented and smart.
– You will need to work well in a team and be used to early mornings and late nights.
– As everyone else, you will have to be flexible and at times you will need to cover another member of staff’s duties.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
· Live in or live out. Central accommodation at The Farmhouse if required.
· Ski or snowboard hire, including boots.
· 3 Meals a day.
· Two days off per week. One full day and two half days.
· Competitive wage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com