Website Pure Morzine
Be part of our growing family business!
WORK FOR PURE MORZINE…
Behind every great company is a great team! Be part of our family business and join our enthusiastic, motivated & professional team here in the beautiful mountains…
Change-over Assistants – SUMMER
Our change-over assistants help prepare our weekly rental properties for our newly arriving guests. We can offer an average of 14 – 20 hours per week, with working days mostly being Saturday and Sundays and some midweek day(s). We can propose a French contract if you are not set up as an auto-entrepreneur.
NOTE: A package with accommodation may be possible.
- An EU passport or French residence permit / Titre de séjour or working visa is needed.
- Professional manner, prompt, friendly personality and able to think on your feet.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Be flexible with the needs of the business (working hours will vary week to week).
- Previous cleaning experience is desirable and full training will be given.
- Be in resort by the mid June for pre-season set up of the properties (where full training will be provided) and until mid September for end of season clean down of the properties.
- Must be available for all Saturdays and Sundays during the 2023 summer season: 2nd July – end of August.
We Can Offer You…
- Hourly rate depending on experience – up to €18 (when on auto-entrepreneur).
- Average of 14 – 20 hours per week (with additional hours during some weeks).
- A French contract if you are not set up as auto-entrepreneur (wage will vary).
- Extra hours at the start and end of season when setting up and closing down the properties.
- Free seasonal MultiPass giving you access to the lifts, swimming pool, tennis courts etc.
NOTE: We can offer a package with accommodation for the right applicants.
Should the prospect of joining our team interest you please send your CV, photo and a brief covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Charlotte, Julia & Ric
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org