Website Alptitude Chalets
Work with us at weekends & get on the mountain during the week!
We are looking for individuals/couples to join our Changeover/Cleaning teams for Summer 2023
– Will have excellent attention to detail.
– Be reliable, flexible and adaptable.
– Ideally have proven experience in a cleaning role, although training will be given.
– Be able to work as a team.
– Will ideally have their own vehicle (although not essential).
– Positive approach to work, high standards and great work ethic.
– Will have their own accommodation.
– Dual UK/EU country citizenship or other EU passport/EU Visa holders
– UK Nationals with a valid Carte de Sejour (CDS)
Exceptional candidates with only a UK passport may be considered subject to Visa approval.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Will include but not be limited to:
– Ensure that all cleaning and basic maintenance checklists are completed at each chalet/apartment.
– Work Fri (possibly), Sat and Sunday each week of the season (other days at start and end of the season when required).
– Ensure all basic maintenance issues are resolved (lightbulbs, batteries etc) or reported.
– Deep cleans at all properties at the beginning and end of the season.
– Report to and take direction from Team Leader / Operations Team.
Please email email@example.com with CV and relevant cover note.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org