Dragon have relaunched their range of glacier shades and they’ve gone straight to the top of our want list.
The Excursion X sunnies combine street style with clever functionality that works just as well for lunch on the mountain and après on the terrace as it does for full-on touring days.
Featuring interchangeable temple tips, vented nose pads and a detachable leash, they’ve got practicality and comfort in the bag, while a range of lens options and removable side shades will keep your eyes relaxed and protected from the sun in whatever snowy conditions mother nature throws your way. And did we mention they look freaking sweet?
What they say
Designed for adventure, discovery and exploring the unknown, Excursion X is part of our Glacia series in the new XP Cross Performance collection. The mountains are calling and the Excursion X is your perfect companion. Purpose-built for high alpine exploration, the removable sunshields block harsh UV light associated with high altitude, while the detachable leash and interchangeable cable temples allow for added security and comfort. More than just a tough customer, the Excursion X features modern styling, thin temples and lightweight construction so they can take you from the mountaintop to the boardwalk.
- Lumalens colour optimizing technology – to enhance colours and contrast
- Detachable side shields – for extra peripheral protection
- Adjustable leash – secures fit for extreme conditions; can be worn around neck or secured behind head during activities
- Interchangeable cable temples – for extra security
- Ventilated rubber nose pad – for superior grip and optimal airflow
- Rubber temple tip pads – for added comfort and grip
- Injected plant-based resin – durable and lightweight
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic lens coatings – water and dirt repellent lens properties
- Slim temples – for lifestyle versatility
Available from: dragonalliance.com