The Terra Series is part of Dragon’s new XP Cross Performance collection; it features six different pairs of glasses, all designed to adapt.
They have full adjustable temples and nose bridges and come with both brown and clear lenses that are easily interchangeable to accommodate varying light conditions. Those lenses come from Dragon’s Lumalens stable, which means they’ll enhance the colours and contrast in front of you and make it easier to focus on the trails or the road.
What they say
On land, the Terra Series is built to adapt. Fully adjustable temples and nose bridges with brown and clear bonus lenses that can be easily interchanged to accommodate varying light conditions.
Designed for adventure, discovery and exploring the unknown, Ridge X is part of our Terra Series in the new XP Cross Performance collection.
Forgoing the shield lens of its Terra series companion, the Ridge X offers a premium package for those that demand performance from their shades. The 8-base Lumalens lenses provide full coverage while optimizing colour recognition so you can focus on the road or trail ahead. When the conditions change, the Ridge X’s quick lens changing tabs allow for quick and easy swapping to either of two bonus lens options, giving you the versatility to adventure all day, no matter the weather.
- Lumalens colour optimizing technology – to enhance colours and contrast
- Easy tab-release lens interchange system – for quickly changing brown and clear bonus lenses in varying light conditions
- Adjustable ventilated rubber nose pad – for superior grip and optimal airflow
- Injected plant-based resin – durable and lightweight
- Adjustable temples – with metal core-wire and rubber sleeve
- Ergonomic temple design – for the ultimate sport fit
Available at: europe.dragonalliance.com