Keep it simple, stupid.
DaKine know this, and that’s why their snowsport backpacks are some of the best: no fancy equals nothing to go wrong.
I’ve had my 12l Heli Pack for about a decade now and use it for every in-resort powder day – the Team Mission is over double the volume with just enough extra space for an extra layer and skins for a quick tour without making it too bulky to shred with on the way back down.
The one pictured here is Kazu Kokubo’s pro model in a rather dashing lime contrast colour scheme, but subtler versions are available.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Fleece lined sunglass and goggle pocket
- Snow tool pocket and organizer
- Stowable 25mm web belt with hip wings
- Dual zippered side pockets
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- Hydration / Laptop sleeve fits most 15″ laptops
Available from: dakine.com