Catered & Self Catered Chalets In Morzine & Les Carroz with a passion for good food, service with care, delivered sustainably
Here at Skiology we are all about one thing, you. To be more specific we are all about you coming back as a repeat guest. Our repeat guest rate is the heart beat of Skiology it is how we judge how we are doing. Skiology is often adjusted to create a product that is more in line with your actual needs than our perception of them through feedback provided from guests. It is no coincidence that the name Skiology sounds like an art or a science. Our offering is essentially simple, a catered chalet. To inspect the two parts…
Food is very important on a sports orientated holiday, it is essentially your delicious, nutritious fuel so we use a chef to write our menu, local suppliers to fulfil the menu and experienced cooks to provide the menu. Recruiting the right people is core to Skiology. We invest a lot of time and money to get the right people on board. Sometime our cooks have often proven themselves working a season for another company or from our catering and hospitality schools partners such as Bournemouth University, Tante Marie, Lausanne Hotel School, Orchards cookery school, or sometimes they are experienced chefs from famous pubs/restaurants/hotels.
We run chalets that have great piste access as we know from our guests that this is priority number 1, location, location location!
- Catered Chalets that sleep 10+
- Self catered apartment that sleeps 6
- All chosen for their location and proximity to the slopes
- Organic wine from Paul Boyer included in all chalets
- All with WiFi, AppleTV, luxury linen, U.K T.V, mountain guide books, organic toiletries
- Hot tubs in several chalets
- Complete ‘Free From’ Foodie menu to cater for diverse dietary requirements
- Separate kids menu to cater for the most discerning palate!