Are you ready for your life to change?
A head-to-toe one piece thermal, aka a Ninja Suit, is the thing that’ll do it for you.
Its seamless coverage means there’s never any snow down your midriff, your always maximising your own body heat and honestly, you’ll never know comfort like it.
This new version is specifically designed for splitboarding, sporting chest pockets and a weather resistant material on the areas exposed whilst trudging up hill.
I’ve worn mine on glaciers, in backcountry huts and spring laps at home and I’m always the perfect temperature.
Oh, and don’t worry about the toilet sitch: the 350° waist zip and (front-fly on the men’s) means you’re covered for all eventualities – because powder is always more fun after a big dump.
- 4-way stretch 2x-Merinoª fabric at main body
- 4-way stretch woven wool blend water-resistant Schoeller® Nanosphere® fabric at hood, shoulders and knees
- 7 panel form-fitting hood with chin protector
- YKK Zippers throughout
- Full length 2-way zipper is less bulky and provides easy entry and bathroom breaks
- Thumb loops at cuffs
- Ninja Star rubberized heat transfer branding
- 350º waistband zip – powder is better after a big dump!
- Front fly for quick access number 1s
- Waistband drawcord