The annual Farmhouse Christmas Fair marks the start of the festive season in Morzine. Always packed with a load of local produce and a wonderfully merry atmosphere, Morzine’s oldest building is the perfect place for this event and you’re all invited.
Sunday 6th December – 11am – 9pm
You’ll find complimentary tea and coffee all day. There’s also mulled wine and face paining for kids in addition to 24 fantastic stalls including:
- Morzine Source Magazine! Come and collect your free copy of our new Winter 16 issue
- Beautiful jewellery and perfect Christmas presents from Shona Carneguie
- Kids adventure and ski clothing from Muddy Puddles
- Independent wine suppliers
- Paintings, prints and Christmas wreaths
- Super stylish clothing from The Rail
- Chutney, cakes, chocolates, cookies and Christmas treats
- Handmade cards, decorations, soft furnishings and wooden furniture
Absolutely all proceeds raised by The Farmhouse during the fair are donated to UNICEF. You’ll find The Farmhouse in the very centre of Morzine.